Making a real difference beyond
the walls of each practice.
For American Dental Partners, social responsibility is more than an altruistic sentiment. It is actually one of five Core Values we’ve established for our organization. It is something we live and breathe on a daily basis.
An active connection with our affiliated communities.
ADPI’s long-standing reputation for philanthropy and support of charitable organizations is well earned. We continually look for ways to improve the health and well-being of the communities served by our affiliated dental groups. Some examples include:
- Monetary donations to a wide variety of worthy causes.
- Free dental care for the underserved and less-fortunate.
- Educational programs to demonstrate proper dental care to schoolchildren.
- Participation in employer health fairs.
- A variety of discount programs to help patients in challenging economic times.
The unique mission of our unique foundation.
Established in 1999 as a tax-exempt, non-profit organization, the American Dental Partners Foundation is dedicated to improving oral health care as a component of overall health. This mission includes activities that address critical issues within the oral health industry itself, including:
- Scholarships at more than 30 dental and hygiene schools to help combat rising education costs.
- Support for academic positions to help address the current shortage of dental school faculty.
- Funding for continuing education programs to aid in professional development.
- Externship and residency programs to expand opportunities for student clinical experiences.